Author: Cassie Scott
ATA members requested easier ways to find ATA information, renew their memberships, study the membership directory, and capitalize on several other exclusive ATA-member benefits. The ATA considered all those requests as great opportunities to improve.
ATA staff have worked the past two years to make that digital transition. Say goodbye to the old member login portal and say hello to the new “MyATA Login,” powered by Impexium.
The “MyATA Login” helps you make the most of your ATA membership. ATA members can use the member dashboard to quickly obtain member benefits, register for events, view or download resources, renew their membership with one click, and much more!
You can access the new MyATA website by clicking the link on the homepage. Each member has the default password “archery123” for the first login. Photo credit: ATA
How to Log In
Once there, enter your email and the default temporary password, “archery123.” After that you’ll be prompted to change your password.
Once you’ve changed your password, start exploring!
Access every aspect of your membership in one place with easy navigation. Photo credit: ATA
The new “MyATA Login” has intuitive navigation and a phenomenal search function, and it lets members log in anytime from any device. You’ll also benefit from these features:
– One-Click Membership Renewals: Become an ATA member and stay an ATA member. As long as your company has the proper paperwork and meets the ATA’s membership qualifications, you can renew your membership with one click.
– Online Payments: Enter your credit-card information and pay online for your membership dues or Trade Show sponsorships. You can also save and store your card’s information for future use.
– Edit and Monitor Company Contacts: You can manage who has access to the “MyATA Login” and your company’s ATA records. As your staffing changes, you can add or remove employees, and change their ability to pay dues on your behalf.
– Update Your Organization’s Contact Information:Every organization has a “My Profile” section with a business website, email address, phone number and other details.Any changes you make to your business information automatically update the membership directory.
– Easy Access to the Membership Directory: Finding contact information for businesses and industry representatives has never been easier. Simply agree to the confidentiality terms, and you’ll gain access to the directory’s digital database. See our tip sheets for step-by-step instructions.
– Power to Opt Out of the Membership Directory: The ATA emphasizes that it’s your decision to provide contact information to your peers. You can opt out.
– Coming Soon: Free Downloads on Hundreds of Resources: Get the ATA’s comprehensive guide to federal excise taxes, high-quality images for your social-media accounts, and much more. It’s all free!
Take advantage of everything the ATA offers. It’s all conveniently located in one place: the “MyATA Login.”
Online tutorials are available to all members, or you can contact Wendy Lang with any questions. Photo Credit: ATA
The “MyATA Login” is intuitive, but the ATA is here for you if you need help. It provides tutorials with tips and instructions for navigating the site. You can find them here.
Questions? Please contact Wendy Lang at (507) 233-8134 or email@example.com.