ATA Roundup: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
The Archery Trade Association represents manufacturers, retailers, and partners to the archery and bowhunting industry. Its mission is to inspire growth, increase participation, and preserve the sports of archery and bowhunting.
In times of crisis, sustainable food sources are critically important. Bowhunting provides access to resources, many on public lands, which can offset supply and demand issues common during these times.
The ATA encourages all local, state, and federal authorities to protect archery and bowhunting businesses, preserving their rights to remain open, while following appropriate guidelines. Access to bowhunting equipment, expertise, and guidance can relieve traditional market pressures under challenging circumstances, while also affording people the opportunity to remain active and healthy.
We encourage all members to stay vigilant in reading and sharing information from reliable sources.
– Employee Retention Credit
– PPP Tax Implications
– SBA Paycheck Protection Program
– State Action on COVID-19*
*Page is updated daily, Monday- Friday at 5pm est.
– Summary: S.3548 – Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act)
– U.S. Chamber of Commerce Guide to SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans
– U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Survival Guide
– Accounting and Tax Resource Center from MyATA Service Provider, BKD CPA’s & Advisors
– COVID-19 Resources for the Outdoor Industry
– Emergency Loans: Small Business Guide and Checklist
– FET Tax Policy
– Nelson Mullins COVID-19 Resources
– Reopening: Guidance for the Retail Industry
– Retail Guide: A Blueprint for Shopping Safe
– SBA Business Loan Program Temporary Changes; Paycheck Protection Program – Additional Criterion for Seasonal Employers
ATA COVID-19 Articles & Updates
– ATA Advocacy Update
– ATA Asks Governors to Deem Archery and Bowhunting Businesses Essential, Delay FET Taxes
– ATA Video Update on COVID-19 Resources
– Business Adjustments
– Cleaning and Disinfecting Guidelines
– COVID-19 Update: May 2020
– Families First Coronavirus Response Act Overview – FFCRA
– How to Apply for the Paycheck Protection Program
– Is it Safe to Shoot Archery in my Yard?
– Paycheck Protection Program and EIDL
– Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness
– Step by Step How to Apply for an SBA COVID-19 Disaster Relief Loan
– Archery and Bowhunting Activity Packet for Kids
– Archery and Bowhunting Coloring and Writing Activity Book for Kids
– COVID-19 Cleaning and Disinfecting Guidelines
– Cleaning and Disinfecting Checklist
– Facility Safety Signs and Directionals
– Member Survey Results
– Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Guidance from BKD CPAs & Advisors
ATA Membership Renewals
The ATA membership year runs April 1 through March 31. Due to current circumstances, your ATA will be extending the membership grace period renewal date to July 31, 2020. Our first priority is ATA-members health and safety, as well as the ability for members to focus on their businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic.
To renew your membership, click here.
Any archery or bowhunting related business can apply to become an ATA-member anytime throughout the year, click here to join.
ATA Booth Selection
We want to ensure you have this time to place your focus on your family and your business. For these reasons, we have decided to delay booth selection for the 2021 ATA Trade Show until Tuesday, July 7, 2020. We are confident that the 2021 ATA Trade Show will take place as scheduled January 7-9, 2021 at the Indiana Convention Center. We are only moving the timeline for booth selection back a bit. Our main priority continues to be the health and safety of our members and their businesses and feel as though we are adjusting our timelines accordingly based on members’ needs.
The official #ATA2021 hotel block will not be open until booth selection begins. If you receive any emails about hotels in Indianapolis before then, they are likely unauthorized and potentially a scam. Any information on the official hotel block will come directly from ATA or Visit Indy Housing.
We will be incorporating a text alert system this year to send important Trade Show Exhibitor deadlines and updates. Please click here to sign up to receive these exhibitor text alerts or text the word unite to 866-266-2776.