ATA Roundup: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
The Archery Trade Association represents manufacturers, retailers, and partners to the archery and bowhunting industry. Its mission is to inspire growth, increase participation, and preserve the sports of archery and bowhunting.
In times of crisis, sustainable food sources are critically important. Bowhunting provides access to resources, many on public lands, which can offset supply and demand issues common during these times.
The ATA encourages all local, state, and federal authorities to protect archery and bowhunting businesses, preserving their rights to remain open, while following appropriate guidelines. Access to bowhunting equipment, expertise, and guidance can relieve traditional market pressures under challenging circumstances, while also affording people the opportunity to remain active and healthy.
We encourage all members to stay vigilant in reading and sharing information from reliable sources.
– Department of Treasury FET Deferral Decision
– Employee Retention Credit
– PPP Tax Implications
– SBA Paycheck Protection Program
– State Action on COVID-19*
*Page is updated daily, Monday- Friday at 5pm est.
– Summary: S.3548 – Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act)
– U.S. Chamber of Commerce Guide to SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans
– U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Survival Guide
– Accounting and Tax Resource Center from MyATA Service Provider, BKD CPA’s & Advisors
– COVID-19 Resources for the Outdoor Industry
– Emergency Loans: Small Business Guide and Checklist
– FET Tax Policy
– Nelson Mullins COVID-19 Resources
– Reopening: Guidance for the Retail Industry
– Retail Guide: A Blueprint for Shopping Safe
– SBA Business Loan Program Temporary Changes; Paycheck Protection Program – Additional Criterion for Seasonal Employers
ATA COVID-19 Articles & Updates
– ATA Advocacy Update
– ATA Asks Governors to Deem Archery and Bowhunting Businesses Essential, Delay FET Taxes
– ATA Video Update on COVID-19 Resources
– Business Adjustments
– Cleaning and Disinfecting Guidelines
– COVID-19 Update: May 2020
– Families First Coronavirus Response Act Overview – FFCRA
– FET 90 Day Deferral
– FET Update
– How to Apply for the Paycheck Protection Program
– Is it Safe to Shoot Archery in my Yard?
– Paycheck Protection Program and EIDL
– Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act
– Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness
– Step by Step How to Apply for an SBA COVID-19 Disaster Relief Loan
– Archery and Bowhunting Activity Packet for Kids
– Archery and Bowhunting Coloring and Writing Activity Book for Kids
– COVID-19 Cleaning and Disinfecting Guidelines
– Cleaning and Disinfecting Checklist
– Facility Safety Signs and Directionals
– Grant Program for Small Businesses in Commercial Districts from Hobson Insurance
– Member Survey Results
– Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act from BKD CPAs & Advisors
– Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Guidance from BKD CPAs & Advisors