The Archery Trade Association represents manufacturers, retailers, and partners to the archery and bowhunting industry. Its mission is to inspire growth, increase participation, and preserve the sports of archery and bowhunting.
In times of crisis, sustainable food sources are critically important. Bowhunting provides access to resources, many on public lands, which can offset supply and demand issues common during these times.
The ATA encourages all local, state, and federal authorities to protect archery and bowhunting businesses, preserving their rights to remain open, while following appropriate guidelines. Access to bowhunting equipment, expertise, and guidance can relieve traditional market pressures under challenging circumstances, while also affording people the opportunity to remain active and healthy.
We encourage all members to stay vigilant in reading and sharing information from reliable sources.
– State Action on COVID-19*
*Page is updated daily, Monday- Friday at 5pm est.
– COVID-19 Phase 2 Stimulus with Key Provisions that Impact Small Business and Retailers
– CARES Act Clears Senate
– SBIA Summary of CARES Act
– COVID-19 Resources for the Outdoor Industry
– Small Business Administration Disaster Relief Loan Information
– FET Tax Policy
– Accounting and Tax Resource Center from MyATA Service Provider, BKD CPA’s & Advisors
– 9 Things your Archery Business can do during the Coronavirus Pandemic
– ATA Advocacy Update Video
– COVID-19 Disaster Relief: How to Apply for Small Business Loan
– Archery and Bowhunting Activity Packet for Kids
The ATA membership year runs April 1 through March 31. We certainly understand these unprecedented times and have a renewal grace period for ATA-members built in to allow for additional time for payment up to June 1, 2020. There are still many uncertainties and your ATA will continue to monitor as events unfold and reassess that grace period renewal date on May 1. Our first priority is ATA-members health and safety, as well as the ability for members to focus on their businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic.
To renew your membership, click here.
Any archery or bowhunting related business can apply to become an ATA-member anytime throughout the year, click here to join.