Grant Requirements and Limitations
The ATA will announce funding available at the beginning of each grant cycle. Funding is subject to availability.
• Verification of tax implications.
• All applications and required documents must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. EST on Dec. 1, 2019.
• Grant recipients will be required to submit midterm and final written reports.
Grant awards will be distributed as follows:
• 50% after May 15 following the start of April 1, the ATA’s new fiscal year;
• Remaining 50% within a reasonable time following submitted and reviewed evaluation reports.