Author: Cassie Scott
Did you know the Archery Trade Association has member-service providers, aka the ATA’s supporting members? They work in many ways to help companies in the archery and bowhunting industry.
ATA’s supporting members comprise 3 percent of the ATA’s membership, but cater to 100 percent of its members. These organizations include buying groups, advertising agencies, printing and production companies; as well as law firms, insurance groups, accounting firms, computer and software companies, and others.
Log in to your members-only portal for a full list of ATA supporting members. Photo credit: ATA
Which companies provide services to ATA members?
Some organizations join the ATA to support the industry and help member companies succeed while growing archery and bowhunting participation. Some companies help ATA members develop their websites or boost their marketing efforts, while others help process credit cards, improve point-of-sales systems, or help with insurance and paperwork. Each offers services that ensure your business runs effectively and efficiently.
Learn more about some of these important companies by reading “ATA Member Spotlight: ATA’s Supporting Members.”
Review the ATA’s list of service providers on its members-only portal. Log in to explore your options.
Our supporting members will be in our My ATA area as well as giving seminars. Photo credit: ATA
Find them at the Trade Show
Many ATA service providers will attend the 2019 Show to serve you. Two of the ATA’s website development companies, Frontier and Prophase, will be in the “My ATA Area” throughout the Show. Visit anytime to discuss ways to improve your website or create a new one.
You can also attend seminars and Coffee Talks to learn more about the many services provided by supporting members. View the options below.
Seminars in Rooms C-101 to C-109 from 7:15 to 8:15 a.m. unless noted otherwise.
– Wednesday, Jan. 9: Anti-Counterfeiting and Creative Brand Protection Strategies, by Steve Baird & Craig Krummen. Room C-109 at 3:15 p.m.
– Thursday, Jan. 10: Benefits of Joining NABA, by Gary Kinard and Wayne Piersol. Room C-109.
– Thursday, Jan. 10: Managing IP in China: Vetting Manufacturing Partners and Building a Smart Portfolio, by Samuel Giesting. Room C-106.
– Friday, Jan. 11: Why a Strong Online Presence is Essential for Business Growth, by Theresa Neal and Nick Graves. Room C-101.
– Saturday, Jan. 12: Managing Risk: How Product Manufacturers Can Guard Against Lawsuits, by Kyle W. LeClere. Room C-102.
– Saturday, Jan. 12: Assess Your Digital Presence: Is Your Website as Good as it Should Be? By Colin Anthony. Room C-108.
Coffee Talks in the “My ATA Area”
– Thursday, Jan. 10: Stay Engaged with Your Customers Online, with Theresa Neal and Nick Graves. 12 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.
– Thursday, Jan. 10: Let Your Website Work for You, with Colin Anthony. 3 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
– Thursday, Jan. 10: Make More Profit with the ARRO Buying Group, with Marty Stubstad. 4 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
– Saturday, Jan. 12: Intellectual Property Issues in the Archery Industry, with Kurt Smith and ATA Service Providers. 12 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.
– Saturday, Jan. 12: MAP Policies: What Does it Mean for your Business? Kurt Smith and ATA Service Providers. 2 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Questions? Please contact Wendy Lang, ATA’s senior manager of membership, at (866) 266-2776, ext. 103; or email@example.com.