Author: Cassie Scott
Hundreds of smart, business-savvy archery retailers got certified to teach archery at past ATA Trade Shows. Many of them are coming back for more. Join them and register for archery certification at the 2019 ATA Trade Show, Jan. 10 to 12, in Louisville, Kentucky.
Space is limited, so register online now. If you’re unsure what all the hype is about, get the details below.
Archery Certification Benefits
Retailers have many reasons to get certified to teach archery. Let’s review the benefits:
- Adds credibility to your shop and archery program.
- Boosts your marketing value as a certified shop.
- Attracts and engages new archers with a variety of programs.
- Provides staff with valuable skills and knowledge to enhance customers’ experiences.
- Gains you access to S3DA clubs, and the Explore Archery and Junior Olympic Archery Development programs.
Certification at the Trade Show is quick and efficient. You'll get certified quicker and at a lower cost than anywhere else. Photo Credit: ATA
Why Get Certified at the Show?
OK, so you know instructor certifications are great for business, but why get certified at the ATA Trade Show? Consider these perks:
- You don’t need to spend more time outside the shop to get certified.
- The ATA pays for the classroom, equipment and instructors, saving you $200!
- The ATA carefully selects its instructors, so you learn from the best.
- Classes are tailored to experienced, ATA-member retailers and focus on coaching.
Retailers Recommend It
Don’t just take our word for it. Listen to your peers.
Loren Borkholder, owner of Borkholder Archery in Milford, Indiana, said getting certified at the ATA Trade Show is logistical, economical and sensible.
“We want to stay on top of the certification process,” Borkholder said. “To have it provided at the ATA Show is a definite help,” Borkholder said. “We’re at the Show and have our shop closed anyhow, so it’s easier to facilitate there than it is locally.”
Borkholder helped three staff members get certified at past Shows and intends to certify another member at the 2019 Show.
Jason Chapman, co-owner of C-n-C Archery Pro Shop Inc. in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, agrees.
“Getting certified at the Show is so convenient,” Chapman said. “You’re already there and don’t have to make a special trip.”
Reserve your spot before they fill up! Photo Credit: ATA
How to Register
Click here to view the schedule and register online. ATA staff will review your registration information and contact you within three business days to confirm your spot. Because seats fill fast, register ASAP!
To register by phone or ask about waitlists, call the ATA Trade Show’s business and membership office at (866) 266-2776, or email Wendy Lang at email@example.com.