Author: Archery Trade Association
Any ATA-member retailer that comes to #ATA2022 could win big. What do you have to do to win? Come to Louisville.
Any ATA-member retailer who registers for the Show by Friday, Dec. 17, and attends the Show on Buyer Day, Friday, Jan. 7, will be automatically entered to win a cash prize. The ATA will give away a total of $20,000 split between 11 retailers. Here’s the breakdown.
Cash prizes to be awarded:
1 Retailer: $10,000
10 Retailers: $1,000 each
The ATA is committed to hosting a successful 2022 Show, Jan. 7-9. It’s been a while since ATA members gathered in person so we’re going all out for the occasion. We can’t wait to see our members in Louisville and look forward to giving away $20,000!
The winners will be announced at Connections: An ATA Happy Hour, on Friday night in the Freedom Hall. Connections, presented by Outdoor Sportsman Group, allows Show attendees to network over free beer, food, games and entertainment. Enjoy axe throwing and a bourbon sampling tour. The event offers the opportunity to learn, gather insights, and share practical knowledge about programs and revenue-generating ideas from industry experts. Event entertainment will be announced soon!
Quick facts on #ATA2022:
- The Show is ON. Questions? Call us.
- There is no consumer day. The rumors are false. We repeat: The 2022 ATA Trade Show will not allow consumers on the Show Floor.
- Our Show Floor is full and robust. We have over 480 committed exhibitors who account for 174,000 net square feet of booth space, and we continue to book booth space every day.
- Registration numbers are up! The number of retail stores registered to attend the 2022 Show is trending ahead of preregistration numbers for the 2020 Show.
- The Show features a ton of fun events. Check out the Schedule of Events and Affiliate Events for the full lineup.