Each year, the ATA Show brings the people, the passion and the products together for a big celebration of archery.
While COVID hindered our typical face-to-face relationship building for a brief period, our industry is getting back to its roots. We’ve always been about the people and the connections, and our Show attendance numbers highlight the desire to get back to in-person interaction. Attendance at the ATA Show was up 21% in 2023, and registration for the upcoming Show continues to outpace last year!
As an industry, we’re big enough to make the ATA Show one of the 100 largest trade shows in the country, yet small enough to hear it referred to as a family reunion.
For retailers, it’s the best place to become an expert on the latest new products and innovations. Sure, you can gather some information online or through publications like your customers, but, where else can you see, touch and test some 500 archery brands at once? The ATA Show allows you to get updated product information and speak directly to the experts who designed and built them. Most of all, the ATA Show is a once-a-year experience, highlighted by face-to-face interaction and a renewed motivation to sell.
This year, we’ve added new cost-saving opportunities for retailers to make it more affordable than ever:
- ATA’s First Night’s on Us: All registered ATA-member retailers who book their rooms through the official housing provider will receive a $150 credit on their bill for the first night of their hotel stay.
*One credit per retailer account. For full promotional details, visit ATAShow.com.
- Big Buck Tags Coupon Book & The Super Deal Pass: Take advantage of exclusive deals from manufacturers and thousands of dollars in savings only redeemable at the ATA Show.
- ATA's Industry Celebration, presented by Mossy Oak: The networking event of the year featuring a buffet dinner, drinks, entertainment, awards and more.
- Goody Bag, Sponsored by Trophy Treestands: Goody bags are back for the 2024 Show. The free goody bag will include gifts, product samples, and promotional items and inserts from exhibitors.
- Discounted Rates: For hotel parking and airfare.
In partnership with St. Louis, we’re working to keep this trip affordable and beneficial for you and your business. There are tons of restaurants and bars within walking distance of America’s Center, and we’re committed to providing you with a safe and enjoyable experience.
We hope to see you in St. Louis Jan. 11-13 for this year’s ATA Show. You won’t want to miss it.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP THE INDUSTRY, TO HELP INDIVIDUAL BUSINESSES GET THE MOST OUT OF THE INDUSTRY, AND TO HELP YOU.