– Trade Show Advisory Team: Implement the changes starting with 2020, and have a plan for 2021 and beyond.
– Member Benefits Advisory Team: Launch LMS Content, and have data-based assessment to determine what next steps are. Restructure membership dues.
– Building the Brand: Secondary logo rollout. Continued member education about who we are, and what we do based on data-driven assessment on members preferred method of communication.
– Consumer Organization Implementation: Go or no-go organization decision with a business plan, if go.
– Action Alert System: Add system education on learning management center and archerytrade.org.
– Archery Range Toolkit & Grant Program: Create Grant Advisory Team. Complete grant materials. Complete first year of grant applications by end of FY 19/20.
– Consumer Marketing Campaign: Rollout the campaign. Follow up with the data collection. Make a data-based secondary campaign decision.
– Bowhunting Equipment Standards: Continue to work with the Technical Committee to identify at least one additional standard to consider.
– Academic Archery Progress: Support USAA’s multi-prong approach to growing collegiate archery. Encourage four more university systems to elevate archery to a varsity sport.
– Pittman-Robertson Fund for Tomorrow’s Needs Act: Support and facilitate the passage of the PR Modernization Act to provide state fish and wildlife agencies greater flexibility for spending federal excise tax revenues on state and industry-related growth and participation priorities.
– Mentoring Guide: Finish guidebook, best practices, and case studies. Finish clearing house with CAHSS. Continue to build our Contact Us page. Send R3 ORAM plan to state agencies.