Mark your calendars! The 2025 ATA Show will take place Jan. 8-10, 2025.
Masterclass sessions are now FREE for all attendees at the Show. The sessions are taught by industry experts that have experience in the topics of marketing, coaching, communications, business and technical skills.
Masterclass sessions will be available, in-person for FREE on Thursday, Jan. 9 and Friday, Jan. 10.
If you’re unable to attend in-person, recordings will be available for purchase after the Show.
Review the schedule below!
7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. — Randy Walk — Leading Your Business from Passionate to Profitable
– We are in an industry where passion for the sport is a key driving factor in almost every organization. While being passionate may bring about stellar products and attract customers, being profitable brings success and stability. Learn from experienced industry leader, Randy Walk, as he discusses how a leader manages a team of employees to encourage passion for our sport while reaching the ultimate goal of a profitable business.
7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. – Steven Shipe / Barnes & Thornburg LLP – RISING VALUE – Protecting Your Product Designs Gets Huge Boost Under New Patent Rules
8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. —Jeff Greer / Music City Archery — Invest in Your Future – Coaching for Customer Retention
– Coaching is much more than giving lessons on the fundamentals, it’s a way to invest in your business’s future by introducing new particpants and guiding them from the first arrow to becoming a passionate archer or bowhunter. Learn how your shop or range can be known as the place to go for beginners, but also a great source for high end products and elite level instruction.
8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. —Oliver Fischer & Kelsey Burkart / Peak Strategic Insights and QuickFire — Bridging the Gap: Turning Consumer Research into Actionable Marketing Strategies
– Join Oliver and Kelsey, two industry experts, in an insightful conversation as they unveil the power of utilizing consumer data through innovative and creative marketing strategies. Oliver, renowned for his peak strategic insights, will demonstrate how direct-to-consumer, market-driven data can provide invaluable marketing answers. Learn from his expertise on leveraging consumer data to make informed strategic decisions that drive success. On the other hand, Kelsey will guide you on transforming these answers into actionable marketing strategies that deliver tangible and measurable results. Gain valuable insights on how to cut through the noise, prioritize sales, and build a brand-first approach that resonates with your target audience. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from these seasoned professionals and unlock the potential of consumer data to revolutionize your marketing efforts.
7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a. m. — Braden Gellenthien, Jack Patterson, & Tate Morgan / Straight Shooter Archery & Ignited Services — Get More Customers, Keep More Customers: Creating a Communication Strategy
In this session, you’ll learn how to utilize video conquest marketing campaigns to reach and acquire new customers. With these tools you will be able to target the perfect customers for your store, track the conversion rates of emails to captured sales, and keep them coming back for more.
7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. — USA Archery — Coaching Strategies to Create Fun & Excitement in Archery
– Have you ever experienced ineffective, boring, or even wrong coaching? The truth is we’ve probably provided those undesirable levels of coaching to others at some point to others. If you are interested in building a large customer base that value coaching and want to keep them coming back for more this session is just for you! This session will explore easy to utilize strategies and skills that anyone can apply to their coaching to create engaging and effective coaching sessions that keep people coming back for more. And even better than that, these strategies will help those archers you help improve to greater levels at a faster rate!
8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. — George Ryals / Last Chance Archery — Causes & Cures: Common Archery Mistakes that Make Archers Miss
– Do you want to help your customers improve their archery abilities and starting hitting targets more consistently? Join George Ryals, your favorite archery coach, for a seminar on the most common archery mistakes that make archers miss and how to fix them.
8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. — EJ Saunders / Blaze Digital Solutions — How to 2X Sales in a Seasonal Industry
– We will unpack the traditional understanding of seasonal cycles and introduce you to five groundbreaking commercial seasons that hold the power to reshape consumer behavior in the outdoor industry in 2024 and beyond. This isn’t just theory; it’s a strategic blueprint designed to unlock untapped revenue streams. Learn how to identify these unique seasons and strategically leverage them to double your revenue in the outdoor market. Don’t miss this opportunity to transform your approach to seasonality and, in turn, your business.