Author: Cassie Gasaway
ATA members bought many archery- and bowhunting-themed hats and T-shirts at the 2020 ATA Trade Show, and they’ll get similar gift-buying opportunities this year, despite the COVID-19 pandemic.
Check out the new shirts on the ATA Store! Photo Credit: ATA
When you visit the online ATA Store to view and buy ATA merchandise, you’ll find three clever new T-shirt designs; one for adults and two for youths. Proceeds will be used to grow and strengthen the archery and bowhunting industry.
To support the industry you love while buying great Christmas gifts for your friends, family and employees, please visit the ATA Store. Follow the steps below to access the ATA Store, and browse its apparel and merchandise.
1. Click here to visit the ATA Store.
2. Click an item to open the product page.
3. Once on the product page, click your size to add the item to your shopping cart. You can add items to your cart later.
4. You’ll be redirected to log in using your MyATA member dashboard username and password. If you don’t have an account, please create one.
5. Follow the prompts to enter your information for access to your shopping cart.
6. Choose “checkout” or “continue shopping.” At checkout, you need to enter your payment information.
Orders of $100 or more receive free shipping! Otherwise, you’ll pay a $2.95 flat-rate shipping fee. You’ll receive an emailed receipt from email@example.com.
Questions? Contact the ATA business office at (866) 266-2776, option 1 for assistance.
Visit the Bowhunters United store for BU Gift Boxes. Photo Credit: ATA
Bonus Bowhunters United Gear Available!
BU offers three Gift Box options, including the Basic Box ($25), Silver Box ($35) and Gold Box ($50). The Gold Box includes a BU membership, brochure detailing member benefits, vinyl BU logo decal, BU sticker, BU multi-tool keychain, BU hat featuring a white-tailed deer, and a BU tumbler and BU T-shirt. Click here to learn more.