Embed the Bowhunting360 Widget
Interested in sharing Bowhunting360.com content on your site?
Follow this guide to find out how you can embed our auto-updating news feed widget on your page.
EMBEDDING THE WIDGET CODE IN YOUR SITE
Bowhunting360 Widget Code
<div class=”feedgrabbr_widget” id=”fgid_104f3d31a3cb61b4aa3251eec”></div>
<script>if (typeof (fg_widgets) === “undefined”) fg_widgets = new Array(); fg_widgets.push(“fgid_104f3d31a3cb61b4aa3251eec”);</script>
<script async src=”https://www.feedgrabbr.com/widget/fgwidget.js”></script>
1. Copy the above code snippet to your clipboard.
2. Log into your website editor.
3. Edit the page on which you would like the news feed to appear.
4. In your content editor, switch to HTML or Plain Text editing mode. If you can’t find this right away look for a button with the words ‘Custom HTML’, ‘Source’, ‘Code’ or ‘Text’.
5. Paste the code snippet into your editor and save the page.
6. A news feed resembling the Bowhunting360.com Feed below should appear, this widget will resize to fit different screen sizes and devices.
7. Enjoy the newest content from Bowhunting360 on your site!
Not working? Here are some things to check:
1. Make sure your website editor allows you to edit HTML. If the code snippet itself shows up on your site, you have pasted it into a Rich Text editor and must find another method.
2. Check that you’ve pasted the code in the correct place— it should not be pasted inside HTML tags like <p></p> <h1></h1> or <span></span>.
3. Try finding an area that will allow enough space for the content.
4. When in doubt, try pasting the code snippet at the very end or very beginning of your page.