Millions of people around the globe will watch the Olympics this summer. Fortunately, archery was one of the Olympics’ most-watched sports at the 2012 and 2016 games, and interest and participation in archery surged during and after the games.
Use the ATA’s “2020ne Olympic Kit” to prepare for the Olympics and take advantage of the Olympics’ unique opportunities to build your business and increase your customer base.
The kit contains:
- information about Olympics’ branding and licensing rules,
- a marketing guide for social media posts,
- a “Prepare Your Business for the Olympics” checklist,
- Olympic-themed event ideas for your business,
- and a customizable marketing template for your events.
Archery isn’t flaunted and applauded on a global scale everyday. Don’t let this unique opportunity pass you by. Download the 2020ne Olympic Kit and start preparing for new customers and an increase in revenue ASAP.
Please contact Nicole Nash, ATA’s range and retail-programs manager, with questions or for additional planning assistance at (866) 266-2776, ext. 116, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP THE INDUSTRY, TO HELP INDIVIDUAL BUSINESSES GET THE MOST OUT OF THE INDUSTRY, AND TO HELP YOU.