Whatever you need for your business, you’ll find it find it at the ATA Show in St. Louis, Jan. 11-13, 2024. The ATA Show is the archery industry’s celebration. It’s like a big family reunion because you’ll connect with like-minded friends and archery processionals. Plus, attending the Show gives you access to new product launches, evening events, networking opportunities, educational sessions, special pricing and so much more. Attend the Show to see how many ways your business can benefit. Here’s our top 10 list.
See and feel all the new products for yourself. Photo Credit: ATA
1. See New Products and Get Updated Product Information: Be among the first to see, touch, inspect and demo hundreds of new, innovative products launched at the Show.
2. Meet with company leaders and their staff face to face: Connect with your business contacts to have real-world interactions and authentic conversations that allow for additional context, details and body language missing from emails and phone calls.
3. Get Show Special Pricing and Discounts: Take advantage of exclusive Show-only deals, coupons and freebies to secure good profit margins and save your business money. Write orders, stay within budget and get all the product you need for the year in one convenient location.
4. Discover New Manufacturers: Walk the entire Show floor to find hidden gems and new brands to work with.
Meet other industry professionals on the Show floor or at Show-related events. Photo Credit: ATA
5. Network: Build relationships, meet new people and expand your contact list connecting with folks on the Show floor and at ATA Show events like ATA's Industry Celebration, presented by Mossy Oak.
6. Learn From Industry Experts: Get tips and advice from your peers and discover business best practices by attending free seminars, Coffee Talks and Archery Industry Masterclass sessions.
7. Get Certified: Improve yourself and elevate your business by earning a certification at the Show. Members can enroll to become a certified archery instructor or an ATA Certified Bow Technician.
8. Meet and Talk to ATA Staff: Have one-on-one in-person conversations with ATA staff members to get business support, learn about your member benefits and identify growth opportunities.
9. Stay In-the-Know: Get ATA news and talk to peers to gather information about industry trends and hot topics to help you make smart business decisions.
10. Support the Archery Industry: The ATA Show is the one event that brings all archery industry members together. Have face and show up to demonstrate your commitment to the industry.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP THE INDUSTRY, TO HELP INDIVIDUAL BUSINESSES GET THE MOST OUT OF THE INDUSTRY, AND TO HELP YOU.
Meet ATA staff members at the info booth and around the Show floor. Photo Credit: ATA
Registration for the 2024 ATA Show opens on August 1. Don’t miss your chance to celebrate with everyone in the archery and bowhunting industry! Mark your calendar and register to secure your spot in St. Louis. Click here for more information about the Show. If you have questions, please contact Beth Berkheimer, ATA’s Trade Show director, at (507) 233-8141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.