2022 Trade Show
2022 Show Dates
Friday, Jan. 7 I Saturday, Jan. 8 I Sunday, Jan. 9
Kentucky Exposition Center
We can’t wait to see you in Louisville! The ATA Trade Show floor highlights nearly 500 exhibitors and is approaching sold-out status. Early registration numbers climb daily and are pacing stronger than the same numbers leading up to the in-person 2020 Trade Show. Needless to say, #ATA2022 is on, and we are ready to see everyone back in-person Jan. 7-9, 2022 at the KEC.
As we all return to live events, requirements and expectations have been widely varied. As of 10/1/21, the below guidelines are in place. As guidelines and expectations change, the ATA will notify all exhibitors and attendees.
Here is what you can expect at the 2022 ATA Trade Show:
• There is currently NO state-wide, executive-ordered mask mandate in Kentucky. Per a policy memorandum from the Kentucky Personnel Cabinet, which is the state’s Human Resources Department, all employees and visitors to the Kentucky Exposition Center (KEC) are required to wear masks. This applies to the KEC as a state-operated building. KEC personnel have expressed no intention of enforcing the mask requirement policy for ATA attendees and exhibitors. With the current policy in place, you will see Mask Requirement signage at the KEC, but the requirement is not currently being enforced.
• The KEC is operating at full capacity, there are no additional or temporary event capacity restrictions in place. The Show is laid out across 800,000 sq ft of space and full capacity would allow for 3 times the average expected ATA show attendance. Lounge space and food court seating will be maximized through the KEC to allow for attendees to social distance.
• The KEC is a Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) STAR Certified facility and will continue to uphold those high standards for facility cleanliness, extra cleaning protocols for high-traffic areas and frequently touched surfaces, and proper ventilation.
• Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the Show.
• To reduce crowding around registration areas, we encourage all attendees to be pre-registered and verify your badge list is accurate and complete before you arrive at the KEC. Make sure to bring your QR registration code with you and use the Express Pass Stations, located in both Lobby A or Lobby B to obtain your Show badge. New member applications will not be accepted or processed on-site. Registration for the 2022 ATA Trade Show will close on Dec. 17, 2021.
• The ATA encourages all Show attendees to follow CDC guidelines, socially distance when able, wash your hands frequently, and disinfect high traffic surfaces.
Please note these expectations are based on the current situation in Kentucky and at the Kentucky Exposition Center as of Oct. 1, 2021. The environment is constantly changing, and the above expectations may need to be adjusted. The ATA will not mandate any safety measures above and beyond what the State of Kentucky and Kentucky Exposition Center has in place at the time of the 2022 ATA Trade Show. If there are changes to the items above, we'll announce those as soon as they are available.
#ATA2022 is a Member-Only show.
Not a member? Follow us on social media using #ATA2022.