Author: Cassie Scott
If you plan to join the ATA or need to renew your membership, now’s the time. The ATA rebranded itself in 2018, which meant creating 11 strategic priorities, refocusing its service to members, and revising its mission and vision statements.
The ATA’s membership year runs April 1 to March 31. By joining now you’ll capitalize on a full year of member benefits.
Your membership includes these perks:
– Educational opportunities- Get certified to teach archery, and learn how to create business-boosting archery programs.
– Access to resources- Get free images, guides and documents to help run your business.
– Advocacy efforts- ATA advocates for you on important issues like land access, hunting regulations and chronic wasting disease.
– My ATA Service Providers- ATA-vetted companies offer expert support and discounts on their services.
– Access to program curriculums- ATA’s Explore Bowhunting and Explore Bowfishing programs help retailers attract new customers and boost archery participation.
– Business growth- ATA’s consumer websites, Archery360.com and Bowhunting360.com, drive customers to your store.
– Access to industry data- Get exclusive research on industry trends and market demographics.
– Networking opportunities- Connect online with peers and industry professionals through ATA Connect, or in person at the ATA Trade Show.
– Business support- Get coaching and information on critical issues like counterfeiting, intellectual property and federal excise taxes.
– ATA staff support- ATA staff are dedicated to serving and helping members.
– And much more!
You can find more membership details on the ATA’s membership page.
You can make a difference by sitting on the Board or speaking with our staff. Photo Credit: ATA
Get Involved and Speak Up!
It’s your ATA, so help us improve it. Join an ATA committee or advisory team to share opinions and make a difference in the industry. Members can serve on the ATA Retail Council, which supports and advises ATA’s retail members. If you don’t want to serve, you can still voice your ideas and concerns to Retail Council members. Find their contact information here.
Get involved in ATA’s strategic planning. Its Marketing Advisory Team, Member Benefits Advisory Team and the Trade Show Advisory Team want to hear from you. You can also talk to ATA staff or Board of Director members.
Please contact the ATA’s Trade Show, business and membership office toll-free at (866) 266-2776 for more information.
Our new MyATA member login portal provides members with all of their information in one place. Photo Credit: ATA
Easy Access to Everything
The ATA recently launched “MyATA Login,” powered by Impexium. The members-only site compiles everything members need and want in one convenient location. ATA members can use the member dashboard to register for events, quickly obtain member benefits, view or download resources, renew their membership with one click, and much more!
If you think the ATA is missing a resource or member benefit, share your idea with Wendy Lang, ATA’s senior membership manager, at email@example.com. She’ll work with the Member Benefits Advisory Team to explore the options.
Join today to enjoy a full year of member benefits. Photo Credit: ATA
Here’s How to Join or Renew
Be sure to provide verification documents to meet our membership requirements. The ATA approves or denies memberships based on materials you provide. Please submit all necessary documents and information with your application.
Questions? Please contact Wendy Lang at (507) 233-8134 or firstname.lastname@example.org.