Have you ever been schooled or corrected by one of your customers? Not only is it embarrassing to “know less” than a customer, but it can also hurt your reputation and credibility. Fortunately, as an ATA member, you can access the ATA Show — and your customers can’t.
Today, some customers think they know everything thanks to the internet. But no matter how many websites and reviews they read, they can’t get the same level of knowledge and expertise as you because they can’t attend the ATA Show, which is in St. Louis, Jan. 11-13, 2024.
Establish yourself as a true industry expert. Avoid awkward situations and ensure you know more than your customers. Attending the ATA Show gives you the advantage with the opportunity to:
- get firsthand experience with hundreds of products on the market;
- be among the first to see new products launched for the year;
- spend 1:1 time with product engineers and company CEOs to ask questions and inspect products;
- and learn from industry experts on business, marketing, coaching and archery tech.
Your presence and participation at the ATA Show gives you the upper hand over customers and nonmember competitors who aren’t privy to the information and experiences available at the ATA Show.
Register today and expect to receive the following benefits when you attend the ATA Show in person come January.
The ATA Show gathers around 500 exhibitors and thousands of buyers. Being present allows you to collect information about industry trends and hot topics to make smart business decisions. You can get a bird’s-eye view of everything on the market and network with peers from across the country to get unique ideas and perspectives while supporting the archery industry.
Attending the Show is the only way to see, touch, inspect and evaluate thousands of archery and bowhunting products firsthand under one roof. Plus, an ATA Show badge grants you exclusive access to product engineers and brand leaders who can answer questions and share insider information about new products unavailable anywhere else. Discover what’s new at the ATA’s New Product Launch Showcase, a special display of products launched right at the Show. Click here to learn more.
Once you find new products released at the Show, get deals on them while you’re there. Buyers can redeem the ATA Super Deal Pass and coupons in the Big Buck Tags book to save thousands of dollars at the Show. The Super Deal Pass is new for 2024. Every retailer account will receive one Super Deal Pass with a minimum value of $150 to redeem with participating exhibitors offering a special or “super” deal. And, based on member feedback from the post-Show, the ATA also brought back the ATA’s Big Buck Tags coupon book (one per retailer account). The coupon book offers exclusive deals from manufacturers that are redeemable only at the ATA Show.
Partake in one or all of the ATA’s educational offerings at the ATA Show to become a more knowledgeable, well-rounded archery professional.
- Archery Instructor Certifications: Earn your Level 1, Level 2 or Level 3 archery instructor certification at the 2024 Show. The cost is minimal. ATA pays for the space, equipment and instructors, saving you hundreds of dollars. Enroll now.
- ATA’s Archery Industry Masterclass: Get in-depth information on business, coaching, marketing and archery tech presented by industry experts in a Masterclass All Masterclass sessions are free if you attend in person and are held on Jan. 12 and 13.
- ATA’s Bow Technician Certification Program: Expand your knowledge as an archery professional and enroll to become an ATA-certified bow technician. Participants must complete the online portion of the class to take the in-person practical assessment at the 2024 Show. Sign up today.
- Coffee Talks: Participate in interactive discussions all three days of the Show to gather archery industry-specific intel that will help you improve your operation.
Take advantage of free events like the ATA’s Industry Celebration, presented by Mossy Oak, the Badlands Film Festival and Outtech Innovations. Most evening events have free food, drinks and entertainment. To see the full schedule, click here. Attendees will also receive a free Goody Bag and one free ATA Show T-shirt per retail account. These events and freebies provide memorable experiences and fun take-home souvenirs for attendees.
Join the celebration of archery in St. Louis, Jan. 11-13, to see and test new products, network and meet company leaders face to face, get Show special pricing and discounts, and support the archery industry. Register today to secure your spot at the largest archery-only trade show in the world.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP THE INDUSTRY, TO HELP INDIVIDUAL BUSINESSES GET THE MOST OUT OF THE INDUSTRY, AND TO HELP YOU.